View Full Version : I just upgraded my HP 2215!

Kaliraja
07-18-2004, 12:53 AM
I actually bit the bullet and sent my IPAQ 2215 in for a RAM upgrade because I store massive amounts of material in it, medical and nursing software plus books, papers, etc electronically. Im using a 256 MB PNY SD card and have most of my material stored there. Still I kept getting low memory messages from the IPAQ. I sent the unit for a full 128 mb RAM upgrade plus red metal side grip replacements and the WriteSHIELD screen protectors. The total cost with shipping was $205. This voids the HP warranty, but PocketPCTechs give you their own warranty. The machine runs flawlessly, and I store absolutely every program I own in it now. In my opinion, HP should hire PocketPCTech people, since the public prefers customization, and they are the best.

If you're a gung-ho power user, and not afraid of upgrades. I can't recommend this upgrade enough. In my opinion, having switched from Psion Revo to Palm Handspring to Compaq Ipaq, the HP 2215 is the best unit ever. And this upgrade absolutely makes it shine! If you're thinking about getting a power upgrade, these people rock. Quick notification, shipping tracking number, phone calls answered and prompt turnaround delivery.

http://www.PocketPCTechs.com :D