View Full Version : Favorite Bug Fixed!

prppclink
07-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Here is good new for all, both patrons and new customers. After a short time, with our enthusiastic and creative labour, we has fixed some following bugs:
• Favorite adding/removing bug.
• Speed and App’s resource improvement.

You have a Pocket PC and you need an English-English dictionary to improve your English. Why don’t you try Lexisgoo? This is an advanced dictionary with various database of more than 144,000 entries and 388,000 links. With this dictionary, you can search words by pattern and lookup words from other applications such as Microsoft Reader, Mobile Pocket Reader. Besides, Lexisgoo contains other special features:

• Audio pronunciation support for all entries
• Grammar and effective writing book
• Related idioms and other links of every words

http://www.ppclink.com/lexisgoo/fullsize.gif

Let try Lexisgoo today! You will find it useful for your study.

Lexisgoo with full features is now available for use free of charge for 14 days. Please visit our website http://www.ppclink.com to download, send comments or receive product support.

PPCLINK.

lekim2
07-13-2004, 04:09 PM
Let's hope the grammer guide is better than the announcement on the home page and that they stop using the thesaurus to write the copy.

"... the product is synthesised :?: from precious experiences... " ?

"... reasonable prize, Lexisgoo is really an useful on your lovely Pocket PC."

prppclink
07-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Many Many Thanks for your comments. Can you please try it and let us know your opinions? :D

babykaye
07-18-2004, 01:57 AM
I bought this program from Handango for $9.00. They had it on sale that time. I've tried it and it helps me specially with pronunciations. I'm not really that good in english :D so obvious, isnt it? :oops:

Kowalski
07-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Let's hope the grammer guide is better than the announcement on the home page and that they stop using the thesaurus to write the copy.
"... the product is synthesised :?: from precious experiences... " ?
"... reasonable prize, Lexisgoo is really an useful on your lovely Pocket PC."
if i would think twice if i decided to buy this program. obviously my pronunciation is not good because i am not american, but you made a good point :D