View Full Version : Dell Axim Executive Keyboard with Bluetooth Wireless technology ???

Sven Johannsen
07-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Was looking at the system update for the WM2003SE devices on Dell's support site and noticed a driver update for "Dell Axim Executive Keyboard with Bluetooth Wireless technology". What the heck is that??? I looked through all the accessories for the X series Axims and found nothing that resembled that. Pretty proactive for Dell to be updating drivers for hardware that doesn't seem to be available. Any one found one of these, or know anything about it? Rebranded Belkin maybe?

pac2570
07-24-2004, 12:25 AM
to see the Executive Keyboard with Bluetooth, choose an Axim and click the customize link. there it will show you the keyboard.

Sven Johannsen
07-24-2004, 02:04 AM
Yea, now. Not when I posted on it. Trust me I looked.

JPack
07-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Rebranded Stowaway BT keyboard.

acollet
07-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Just checked and it seems to be gone now... rats

Sven Johannsen
07-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Nah, it's still there, but I don't think it was ever listed on it's own. If you go to customize an X30, you get that Dell list of add this thing, choose that thing.... In the list under External Keyboards is
Dell Axim Keyboard with Bluetooth (Requires BT enabled PDA) [add $106 or $3/month1]

If you click the Help Me Choose, you see pictures. Sure looks like the Think Outside. I don't know where folks are getting the $99 quote though, except for some preliminary newsblips. I think if it is add $106 in a bundle, it will likely be more as a plain accessory.