View Full Version : e805 Accessory suggestions?

tbo
07-11-2004, 04:34 PM
I was wondering if you e805 owners out there have any specific accessories that you find top notch quality? One thing i cannot find in retail stores would be screen protectors, but i am looking for a high quality one, and a good stow-away keyboard =)

epdm
07-11-2004, 07:20 PM
I recently bought some screenprotectors from Boxwave Corporation. They're called ClearTouch. I after hearing about them in these forums. The reason why opt for them is that they can be reused after washing them off with water (or so the manual says).

The problem is that I couldn't try them because my E800 broke before receiving them :-(

And now it seems like I probably never gonna use them since Toshiba is dropping out (and they're the only ones with a 4" screen.

Regards,

EPDM

DiGiTYZED
07-14-2004, 04:30 PM
yeah, i'd recommmend the cleartouch screen protector. was a lil' tricky for me getting it on, but once i figured it out what i was doing wrong, it was a breeze. u gotta be careful handling the piece. i kept getting it dirty with spots & lint and found myself washing it over and over before finally applying

i also have the aluminum case for it, but i'm not exactly happy with it anymore. makes unit bulky and i hate the fact the cover flaps right as if i'm left handed. makes it harder to input and use stylus. plus it kinda tuff sliding the unit in and out the case for syncing. i'm now looking for something that easily slides out and doesn't add to much bulk.

hope i was helpful