View Full Version : Ipaq 3630 Broken Screen

vendiddy
07-06-2004, 09:40 PM
I broke my Ipaq 3630's screen for the second time. The first time I sent it in with the CarePaq warranty and they sent it back repaired. Anyone know if you can use CarePaq more than once? If not, what's the cheapest way to get my screen repaired.
I think the touch screen and LCD screen are both broken since I see a black fluid coming from the cracks. :(

ntractv
07-06-2004, 09:57 PM
If the CarePAQ doesn't work, you can always try PocketPC Techs. They have an outstanding reputation.

www.pocketpctechs.com

ctmagnus
07-07-2004, 01:39 AM
You can use the CarePaq as many times as as you like. However, the gotcha is that in the case of the screen they will only replace it once, afaik. After that you have to pay for it yourself. You may want to call 1 800 OK COMPAQ to make sure, though.

vendiddy
07-07-2004, 10:27 PM
That's the problem :? I already broke my screen once and sent it in (guess I never learn).

I looked around the internet and I'm estimating it will cost about 200 dollars to repair the touch and lcd screen. I guess it's not worth the money to repair it, since I'm waiting for the Asus 730 wireless/bt to be sold in the USA released. BTW is that coming out this August?