View Full Version : Crash and burn

Goggelette
07-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Hi all,
being new to this forum, I apologize if I am asking an "old" question, but here goes:
A week ago I got a qtek2020 (aka spv m1000) and two days ago I installed spb pocket plus. No problems. Until last night. I had a picturefile open, and wanted to close by pressing down the X for two seconds. and BUM - to my horror my pda performed a perfect hardreset out of the blue!? Now, is this a spb pocket plus thingy or a common error by qtek2020 or ???
thanks for any reply,
Lennar

milkman dan
07-02-2004, 12:30 PM
mmmmm, sexy PDA! That might have been a freak problem, but if it does it again I would be willing to bet its a buggered up PDA.

Janak Parekh
07-02-2004, 04:03 PM
A week ago I got a qtek2020 (aka spv m1000) and two days ago I installed spb pocket plus. No problems. Until last night. I had a picturefile open, and wanted to close by pressing down the X for two seconds. and BUM - to my horror my pda performed a perfect hardreset out of the blue!? Now, is this a spb pocket plus thingy or a common error by qtek2020 or ???
I've not heard many reports of this, so I'm inclined to agree with milkman dan and say it's probably a freak problem. :| That said, make sure you make regular backups so you can recover quickly from an instance like this.

--janak