View Full Version : Problem with the Firmware Update H5455

haro1
07-02-2004, 04:06 AM
Please I need Help!
Today I tried to Update the Firmware (ROM) of my Ipaq H5455
and The device is not working any more!
When I turn on the Device it Is not loading the operating system Just show me the HP iPAQ Logo and that is it!

Please Help me to how can I return the my old Firmware or leave it like the Factory Settings!

Thank you Guys!
I appreciate your Help!

Stephen Beesley
07-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Please I need Help!
Today I tried to Update the Firmware (ROM) of my Ipaq H5455
and The device is not working any more!
When I turn on the Device it Is not loading the operating system Just show me the HP iPAQ Logo and that is it!

Please Help me to how can I return the my old Firmware or leave it like the Factory Settings!

Thank you Guys!
I appreciate your Help!

Apoligies in advance for asking the obvious, but.....

Have you tried either a soft reset or a hard reset? Did your Ipaq turn off at all during the update process? The more information you can give us the better chance we can help.

haro1
07-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes I disconnected my device 15 minutes after the upgrade installed!
I tried to reset my device, I pressing the 2 buttons + the reset button for the factory settings, but it did not work!
Please help!
:|

Stephen Beesley
07-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes I disconnected my device 15 minutes after the upgrade installed!
I tried to reset my device, I pressing the 2 buttons + the reset button for the factory settings, but it did not work!
Please help!
:|

So you actually got a message on the screen telling you that the install was finished and to do a reset? Or had the screen gone blank?

haro1
07-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Just I had a message on my Computer Desktop to the saftware was installed and on my device I did not have any message!
after 15 minutes I disconnect my device of my ActiveSync and I press the reset button and Just the Ipaq logo appear on my screen and nothing else! :cry: