View Full Version : Digital Media Thoughts

rzanology
06-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Just saw jason's post on the main page and it reminded me to post this up.
GET OVER THERE!!!!!! I notice a lot of youz have digital cameras and so on and so forth, but none of you are checking the site out. PPC and Digital media go hand in hand, so youz better start reading and posting over there. The site almost seems dead....lets not let that happen!

www.digitalmediathoughts.com

dean_shan
06-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Just saw jason's post on the main page and it reminded me to post this up.
GET OVER THERE!!!!!! I notice a lot of youz have digital cameras and so on and so forth, but none of you are checking the site out. PPC and Digital media go hand in hand, so youz better start reading and posting over there. The site almost seems dead....lets not let that happen!

www.digitalmediathoughts.com

That depends on the day. Some days there is a lot of communication and then other days have none.

Jason Dunn
06-29-2004, 07:17 PM
While I'd certainly welcome more community members from Pocket PC Thoughts visiting Digital Media Thoughts, I can assure you that Digital Media Thoughts is not "dead" - it's just a three-month old site that's growing and learning and hasn't quite grown up like its big brother Pocket PC Thoughts. ;-)

Jonathon Watkins
06-30-2004, 12:55 AM
I try to drop in once or twice a week, but there's only so many hours a day. :? There's so much good stuff going at DMT that I'm sure that folks will stick around and post more when they discover it for themselves. 8)

GoldKey
06-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Jason, how about some small links at the top of the page to the other thoughts media sites and vice versa?

Jason Dunn
06-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Jason, how about some small links at the top of the page to the other thoughts media sites and vice versa?

Right now we have them at the bottom, but that's for Google PR ranking, not for real people to find. ;-) What we NEED to do is create something we've been talking about for months: a small box that will have the most recent headlines/posts from the other sides. A cross-feed of sorts.

Like most things, it's a lack of developer resources. Perhaps for now we could settle for a link/logo somewhere more obvious. :-)

GoldKey
06-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Like most things, it's a lack of developer resources. Perhaps for now we could settle for a link/logo somewhere more obvious. :-)

Exactly, I was thinking little mini logos under the main logo on the upper left. Do the same on each Thoughts site to reference the other members of the Thoughts family.

piperpilot
06-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Exactly, I was thinking little mini logos under the main logo on the upper left. Do the same on each Thoughts site to reference the other members of the Thoughts family.

That would be great. I subscribe to both sites but don't really have room on my IE Links bar to include them both. If I could access one from the other, that would solve my problem.