View Full Version : Car fuel consumption, mileage, servicing etc.

GraemeF
06-21-2004, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for an application to help me look after my car. Can anyone recommend a Pocket PC application to keep track of the following:
Fuel consumption - I'm looking for something to allow me to quickly tap in the mileage and quantity of fuel each time I fill up. Later on, I'd like to be able to see pretty graphs showing me how my MPG has changed over time, and also how my mileage varies over time.Servicing - I'd like to record what's been done to my car and when. I'd also like to be told the number of miles until my next service, and when this is likely to be (based on recent mileage).General maintenance - I'd like to be reminded when it's time to change the oil etc because otherwise I never do it! ;)
OK, perhaps my requirements are a little on the specific side 8O, but you get the idea... Any suggestions?

Jacob
06-21-2004, 04:57 PM
I've been using Personal Vehicle Manager from Two Peaks Software (http://www.twopeaks.com/site/products/pvm/default.aspx)

It gives an average fuel consumption and a measurement of the fuel consumption since your last fill up.

It also allows you to add maintenance logs and reminders.

GraemeF
06-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Looks good - I'll give it a trial. Any others?