View Full Version : WisBar Advanced Task Icon

JimPAQ
06-16-2004, 03:02 AM
I have a question about Wisbar Advanced task icons. I'm using Wisbar Advanced with the "Show Running Task Icons" option selected. This means the icons show up on the task bar at the top of the screen. But, the icons are very close together, and in some cases seem to overlap almost. Does any one know of a way to spread them out and put some minimum space between them?

--Jim

Lex
06-16-2004, 11:37 AM
I've had the same problem. It is possible to 'overwhelm' the top bar so I've had to choose the buttons I need vs. ability to see running app icons. You can see the apps running in list form by clicking the down arrow/WA menu button anyway.

You may also want to join and post at the WA originator's site: www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/index.php

JimPAQ
06-18-2004, 08:29 PM
The thing is this happens even with two icons on the bar. For example, if I have only Pocket Word and Pocket Excel open, it looks like the two icons are literally touching each other on the task bar.

I guess I'm just wondering if this is by design, in which case maybe the application has a registry setting or something, or is Wisbar expects the developer that created the icon to leave a little space around the edge of the graphic. It just seems logical that there would be a setting someplace that lets you change this.

--Jim