View Full Version : Amazing or what? PhonePlus II

John Mark
06-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Ive been using mesoftware's phoneplus 1 for some time and i thought it was the best dialer there is...of course even better than the default dialer (which you cant even comapre between the two).
This week, they have announced the phoneplus 2, and when i tried it I thought to myself - how could I work without this dialer till now?
I want to hand it to mesoftware for this fine product.

www.mesoftware.biz

John.

Pony99CA
06-13-2004, 08:11 AM
Ive been using mesoftware's phoneplus 1 for some time and i thought it was the best dialer there is...of course even better than the default dialer (which you cant even comapre between the two).
This week, they have announced the phoneplus 2, and when i tried it I thought to myself - how could I work without this dialer till now?
I want to hand it to mesoftware for this fine product.

www.mesoftware.biz
Let's see.

First post? Check!

Registered today? Check!

Glowing comments about a product? Check!

Spam? You be the judge. :-D

Steve

serpico
06-13-2004, 08:16 AM
Not the first, not the last!
Funny how people know that forum members dislike this type of marketing, but continue to do this in many forums. Waste of time. :roll: 0X

John Mark
06-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Well,
Its always nice to get a warm welcome, and Its nicer to see that everyone here is a "website doctor and analizer".
I know I dont owe you any explanation, but if you realy must know, i was a beta tester for this product, so I got my copy for FREE, plus I loved the software so I just wanted to do something nice for the company by advertising their product.

So pitty that poeple got that paranoid....Next time, just ask, I will answer, I promise.

Have a nice week.
:)

Kati Compton
06-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Sorry your throat was jumped down. :(

dh
06-14-2004, 12:17 AM
I know I dont owe you any explanation, but if you realy must know, i was a beta tester for this product, so I got my copy for FREE, plus I loved the software so I just wanted to do something nice for the company by advertising their product. :)
It's great that you like the product. I'm beta testing the new Textmaker for Zaurus and I know how you feel, it's exciting to find something really good.

Since you are, as you mentioned, advertising the product, you would have gotten a better response in the Announcements forum which I think is the best spot for this kind of thing. As you noticed, commercial posts in the regular forums are not too popular. :D

Pony99CA
06-14-2004, 06:56 AM
I know I dont owe you any explanation, but if you realy must know, i was a beta tester for this product, so I got my copy for FREE, plus I loved the software so I just wanted to do something nice for the company by advertising their product.

So pitty that poeple got that paranoid....Next time, just ask, I will answer, I promise.
It's not that people are paranoid, it's that we've seen so much spam. Your post seemed to fit the pattern, as I explained. And, if you were a spammer, chances are that you wouldn't have come back to answer.

However, as you did post back here, it seems that my guess was wrong, so I'm sorry for that.

Steve

John Mark
06-14-2004, 08:37 PM
:)
Well, its ok, I understand you completly.
Sorry for the "Spam like" post. :D

John.