View Full Version : Problem using Pocket Player 2.5

chrisgeller
06-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi there

I've been using Pocket Player 2.5 on my Ipaq 1910 for ages, but recently it's developed a problem.

When playing from a playlist, it will endlessly repeat the current song, rather than moving to the next one. This is when it's on the repeat all option. If this isn't activated, it just stops, and doesn't do anything. As far as I know, it doesn't have a 'repeat one' option!

Any idea what could be causing this? I've recently installed Betaplayer and have a suspicion this could be the problem...

Jason Patterson
06-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Hi there

I've been using Pocket Player 2.5 on my Ipaq 1910 for ages, but recently it's developed a problem.

When playing from a playlist, it will endlessly repeat the current song, rather than moving to the next one. This is when it's on the repeat all option. If this isn't activated, it just stops, and doesn't do anything. As far as I know, it doesn't have a 'repeat one' option!

Any idea what could be causing this? I've recently installed Betaplayer and have a suspicion this could be the problem...

Do you have "Manual playlist advanced" checked in the options screen? That is a DJ-requested function that will not advance the playlist, regardless of the Repeat setting in the player.

chrisgeller
06-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Hi there

Do you have "Manual playlist advanced" checked in the options screen? That is a DJ-requested function that will not advance the playlist, regardless of the Repeat setting in the player.

Fantastic! Thanks so much, that's great.