View Full Version : yellow/white pages on pocketpc

NiTCOM
06-03-2004, 04:19 AM
see the subject.

A phone book with or only yellow pages I can use like the real one just on my pda.

Is anything like that avail. for pocketpc?????

thanks!!!!

Lex
06-03-2004, 11:19 AM
I'd be interested in that too. I figure if it's available as a download it probably needs its own card for storage due to size.

For the moment you can go to www.superpages.com or www.peoplepagescom and get the info while online.

tanalasta
06-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Not that I know of :P Although everything in Australia is easiliy located on the internet at www.whitepages.com.au and for the directionally impaired: www.whereis.com.au

If there is a listing / CD in html format, you may be able to convert it using isiloX but this is an unlikely scenario. Just guessin :P

NiTCOM
06-03-2004, 06:02 PM
I'd be interested in that too. I figure if it's available as a download it probably needs its own card for storage due to size.

For the moment you can go to www.superpages.com or www.peoplepagescom and get the info while online.

I figured that the ACTUAL USEFUL things are not available (yet?)?? haha
Oh well, thanks for the reply anyway.

BTW I have an HP IPAQ 4335, so far prettu happy with it - compared to my wifes Palm (I knew that MY PDA won't be a paln, pretty awful OS! IMHO).

disconnected
06-03-2004, 08:44 PM
At www.towncompass.com -- under the dataviewer section, they have various almanacs, encyclopedias, and white and yellow pages for about thirty US cities. My city isn't among them, so I haven't tried any.

NiTCOM
06-04-2004, 08:15 AM
At www.towncompass.com -- under the dataviewer section, they have various almanacs, encyclopedias, and white and yellow pages for about thirty US cities. My city isn't among them, so I haven't tried any.

thanks, yeah, they only have the big cities, thank you anyway! :)