View Full Version : Wi-Fi settings mysteriously disappear, please help me find them.

Mystery0
05-30-2004, 04:46 AM
I have been having a problem with my wireless network settings on my ipaq 5555. When I want to connect to a new network I go to the Configure Wireless Networks screen and tap "add new" and enter all the settings I need to without any trouble. I can connect to the network for several hours, get online, transfer files, without a glitch. Normally the settings stay in the PDA and are listed by network on the Configure Wireless Network screen. The problem is that everytime I have to soft reset the device all the Networks and there settings disappear completely. I have to set up each network each time I want to use it. This is a pain because, one of the networks uses LEAP and the other two that I use have hexidecimal WEP keys. This started happening out of the blue. I did not install any new software or change any settings that I am aware of. I have not been doing anything different with my device. About two months ago I updated my ROM to version 1.10.10 ENG, but the problem started one week ago. I don't know what is causeing this. Can anyone help?