View Full Version : ??The page you are looking for cannot be found??

Canuck
05-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Lately in PIE I am getting the the message "The page you are looking for cannot be found" ALL the time.

I erase the cache, I do a soft reset, then it works again for about 3 or 4 sites, then the same problem again. These are all 'lite' mobile sites too. This is being done in a cradled ipaq 2210, though wirelessly it does the same.

It isn't my network connection, and I have 11 meg free storage and 10 meg for programs.

Any ideas?

mara6
05-28-2004, 05:29 PM
:D

Go to my website:

http://www.geocities.com/markprieb/page_cannot_be_found

It should help with your problem!!

Canuck
05-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Well, that's a little better. Now it takes a few more pages before the problem starts. It would be nice to have a complete fix, but I'll take this for now...

Thanks.

mara6
05-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Hmm..Sorry! :?

ctmagnus
05-29-2004, 02:11 AM
I haven't expereinced it in a while, but I know what you're talking about.

It may be an ActiveSync issue as 99% of all the surfing I've done on my PPC in the last extremely long time has been via Wifi or BT.

Kacey Green
05-29-2004, 03:22 AM
I get that dadgummed error while surfing on Rex all the time. :evil:

Canuck
05-31-2004, 08:04 PM
Maybe ctmagnus has a point.

I stated above that it happened when I was surfing wireless too, but I think I need to retract that. I don't have a wifi connection, but I was working over GPRS on the weekend and had no problems whatsoever. I then tried surfing while cradled and immediatly had the problem again. I think it IS an Activesync issue.

This is key for me because I was holding off on a wifi card thinking that if surfing is crippled thus, why spend the money. Now it looks like the wireless card should be higher up on my list...

Kacey Green
05-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the update canuck, maybe I should get a wifi card for Rex.