View Full Version : MS Voice Command Trial?

pschultz
05-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Awhile back, I remember seeing a 1-day trial of Microsoft Voice Command. I used it but decided not to buy MS Voice Command because of the price. I am reconsidering buying the product, but I would like to re-try the 1-day trial. Does anyone know where I can download the 1-day trial for Microsft Voice Command? Thanks for your help.

Kacey Green
05-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Yes, that would be most usefull, any expensive software should have a trial, or they only get my money if hearsay is convincing enough, which for this product its not.

jrb
05-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Microsoft did have a trial back in January:

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/Jan04/01-08VCMomentumPR.asp

I contacted Handango about two months after the announcement and it seems that Microsoft replaced the trial with a flash demo. Handango was not very forthcoming with info and it took a few tries to get an answer out of them.

I held off on buying since I can't test it. I am worried that it will take up to much memory with a large number of contacts.

apanther28
07-14-2004, 04:35 PM
This is one of my favorite pieces of software. It is definitely worth the money. It's just as much style as it is substance. I hope you can find it so you can try it.