View Full Version : Free fitness training software?

Munkee
05-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone,

does anyone know of any decent and, more importantly FREE, software that will help with fitness/sport training. Something that will help me keep track of excercises, times, calories burnt, Etc.

I know of a few commercial ones (ie "MySporttraining", "Diet & Excersise Assistant"), but would ideally like a free one.

Any help is much appreciated

Lex
05-21-2004, 02:42 AM
It's easy to overlook the 'built-in' apps. I use Pocket Excel to log my workout and exercise progress. Excel can really do a lot. I think it's fun to create my own customized workout tracker spreadsheet perfectly suited to my needs at no extra cost.

Another good database app is ListPro.

Wiggster
05-21-2004, 07:03 AM
Hi everyone,

does anyone know of any decent and, more importantly FREE, software that will help with fitness/sport training. Something that will help me keep track of excercises, times, calories burnt, Etc.

I know of a few commercial ones (ie "MySporttraining", "Diet & Excersise Assistant"), but would ideally like a free one.

Any help is much appreciated

I recommend MySportTraining if you can't find a free one... it worked well for me. Sorry I can't recommend a free alternative, though.

Munkee
05-21-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. After reading more on "MySportTraining", I think it may be worth the dough.

1nce again, thanx