View Full Version : WTB - Pocket PC

fdx_2k1
05-09-2004, 02:18 AM
I need to find a great deal on a PPC running 2003. I recently went thru spinal surgery and need something that will allow me to schedule my dr and rehab appointments. I was given a program that schedules the info, just need the PPC. I have about $150 total to spend or I do have the following equipment that I would be willing to trade:

Dell Inspiron P2-266 (might be a 350). Works fine, but fan makes a little noise. Comes with a laptop bag and 2 batteries (not sure if batteries work correctly or not).

Compaq Ipaq Desktop P3-733 (have 2 of them). No cd-rom drives on each, but both work fine. Cd-rom drives are available on ebay for about $25.00.

Sony Waterproof Minidisk player.

PM me if you have anything or if you want to purchase any of these items.

Pony99CA
05-09-2004, 06:04 AM
I need to find a great deal on a PPC running 2003. I recently went thru spinal surgery and need something that will allow me to schedule my dr and rehab appointments. I was given a program that schedules the info, just need the PPC. I have about $150 total to spend [....]
You might be able to buy a new Viewsonic V36 for that, if you don't mind waiting for a $100 rebate (if that's still available).

Alternatively, you could search eBay for Pocket PCs; I saw several for under $150.

Steve