View Full Version : Yet Another ActiveSync Problem (Bluetooth)

yanathin
05-02-2004, 06:00 AM
So here's the deal. I have a Bluetooth USB adapter for my PC (the WaveBuddy one), and up until last week, I've been able to connect to it and activate ActiveSync with my 4150 through the Bluetooth Manager. Now it doesn't want to work for some reason. It just gets stuck at "Connecting to Host." I have tried everything I can think of. I hard reset my 4150 thinking that would work. Nope. Heck, I even formatted my PC's hard drives and reinstalled Windows (I've been needing to do that anyway), but it still doesn't work. I am completely stumped. I don't think there's a problem with the Bluetooth radios on my Pocket PC because I always connect to my T610 for internet. There's no problem with the USB adapter because I can send files to it through OBEX Transfer perfectly fine. What in the world is wrong here? I'd really appreciate any help... Thanks!

Oh yes, one more thing. Does anybody know why it takes longer to activate Bluetooth on the 4150 than on the 1945? I used to own a 1945, and whenever I turn on Bluetooth it's activated instantly. With my 4150, it takes about 5-7 seconds to turn on (it holds up with a half-blue icon with the red X). Come to think of it, everything that involves Bluetooth on my 4150 is slow... When ActiveSync used to work and when I transfer files, it only went at about 15 kb/sec at the most. Isn't it supposed to go faster than that? My GPRS internet is also really slow... Hmm, maybe this is something wrong with my 4150's bluetooth radio...