View Full Version : FS: Symbol CF WiFi Cards - $29.48 shipped

arebelspy
04-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Decided to start a new thread cause there was so much interest. :)

I'm selling Symbol Compact Flash WiFi cards. The cost is $28 shipped, but my standard policy is the buyer pays paypal costs, so the total is $29.48 ($28 shipped plus $1.48 for paypal fees). Price is firm, not negotiable. :)

For people outside the U.S. shipping is an extra $5 (which also makes the paypal fees slightly higher), so the total is $34.69.

If anyone wants one please email [email protected] and paypal the money to the same address, I will have it in the mail the same or next day.

The cards work great, I use one myself and all are tested like new. They are small (dimensions, cf type I), lightweight, and have a great range!

They work with any PPC2000,2002, or WM2003 device.

Please try not to PM unless you have to (my PM box gets full fast - you can email me at the address above or email me through these forums).

-arebelspy

Paul Martin
05-04-2004, 02:46 AM
Joe,

Wow! I ordered Thursday night and on Monday it's already here. Someimte, you never know, but you said that you'd send it out the next day and...bang..here it is. Now to download the latest drivers and find my favorite coffee shop that has free wifi! :D

Thanks, again, Joe! Also, thanks for the great price, especially considering shipping is included.

Paul/pmradio

arebelspy
05-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Bump. :D

-arebelspy

Rebate
05-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Hi joe,

wonder if this adapter can work with my Casio E-125 and Dell AXIM ?

Thanks,
R

arebelspy
05-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Yes, but the last one sold today, sorry.

-arebelspy