View Full Version : In Block Recognizer is there a stroke that if I highlight a word will copy a word?

sjmcloughlin
04-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Is there a Block Recognizer stroke that if I highlight a word will copy the word allowing me to paste in another document? The reason I want to know is when I use an application like Pocket blog it does not show the copy menu prompt and so I have to divert to the keyboard co Control + C. Can anyone let me know? If there is a hack then that would be good but I am after a Block Recognizer stroke if possible. Thank you,
Sammy

tanalasta
04-29-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm not aware of one, though the palm users might know otherwise. There isn't one for letter recogniser either.

Most applications let you highlight, tap and hold with your stylus then select copy/cut/paste from a scroll down menu. Calligrapher also supports cut/copy/paste pen-macros.

Zack Mahdavi
04-29-2004, 05:46 PM
With Palm's Graffiti, you can execute a copy by executing the sequence command - c. It's been several months since I used Graffiti, so I don't remember if command is the upwards slash, or a loop. Anyway, it's possible to do it with Palm's graffiti. I haven't figured out how to execute a copy with Block Recognizer. Generally, I just open up the keyboard to execute a copy if tap and hold doesn't work.