View Full Version : hp music pack

Trimac20
04-28-2004, 02:12 AM
If you bought an ipaq pocket pc in Australia during February this year (when I did) I assume you would probably have followed up on hp's 'music pack offer' where you redeem a 'music pack' worth $149. Well, that's what I did, and a few weeks later I received an email from hp telling me that I did not send in the correct serial number and required a receipt. Trouble was, I was overseas but at least I was allowed it send it in after the closing date. Anyway, about a month ago I got another email telling me there were shipping delays and guaranteed me I would receive the pack BEFORE April 30th 2004 (I was supposed to get it on the 1st). It's the 28th and since Wednesday is usually the day the postman comes I'll definately be expecting it in the mail.

My question for all those Aussie PPC geeks is were you also told you had to wait another month to get the music pack? And have you already received your music pack? (I hope its not just a 'WA' problem). Any idea what's in the music pack? (all I know is a pair of headphones - no earbuds which I don't need will be included). Anyway, thankyou for hearing my rant, I doubt the music pack will be worth waiting for anyway.

Darius Wey
04-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Eh? What do you mean the postman only comes on a Wednesday? Judging by that, I assume you're in a rural district...because in Perth...the postman DOES come everyday (and it has for god knows how long)!!! If you do live in Perth, I'm sorry to say...you have one lazy postman!

I do not think it would be a WA problem as all products distributed to the Australian states are not a localised matter; i.e. it's nationally related. It's probably taking a bit of time for it to come over from the east...if in doubt, call HP and ask them.

And I wouldn't have a clue what's in the music pack so I'll leave that for the geekier geeks. :wink: