View Full Version : hey guys it's available

that dan guy
04-27-2004, 01:22 PM
hey check this out just wnated to let you know my dad has been checking this out for a couple of months and now it is available.

http://www.eopstech.com/eops/index.html

I don't know how I feel about the size but the price seems ok and watching tv on your ppc sounds awsome to me. I think I saw it here a couple of months ago and just wanted to let you guys know that is available. But thye want hk dollars ( what ever money is called in Hong Kong)

:D

Anthony Caruana
04-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi there

Just letting you know that a review of this product is coming soon to this stie. I've had one of these for a couple of months and I've got a fair bit to write about it.

A look at that site shows that the price will be $99 USD. However, looking at the prices in different currencies is a little confusing as the HKD and GBP don't seem to match the USD very well. It might be worth checking the different currencies to see what the best price ends up being.

Keep an eye out for the review

dlangton
04-27-2004, 05:24 PM
I've been looking forward to this item for a couple of months. Can't wait for the review.

Shadowcat
04-27-2004, 06:44 PM
But thye want hk dollars ( what ever money is called in Hong Kong)

:D

They are called exactly that, Hong Kong dollars 8).

nosmohtac
04-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Hi there

Just letting you know that a review of this product is coming soon to this stie. I've had one of these for a couple of months and I've got a fair bit to write about it.

A look at that site shows that the price will be $99 USD. However, looking at the prices in different currencies is a little confusing as the HKD and GBP don't seem to match the USD very well. It might be worth checking the different currencies to see what the best price ends up being.

Keep an eye out for the review

As info, below the price there's a note that says that you will be charged in HK dollars. The US dollar amount is only a reference.

Mitch D
04-28-2004, 03:02 AM
This device is really adding to the abilities of the PPC's, between it and DVD to PPC I would never get anything done. Well not that I get anything done now...

Bladefree21
04-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Do you know if it supports video out, (ie. Displaying PPC screen on another display) ?

Zack Mahdavi
04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Great idea, but is it just me, or does it look VERY bulky in that picture? Maybe it's just me.

Don't Panic!
04-28-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm sure it's going to be bulky but what this should do that most protable TV's on the market can't do is give you a real clear picture even in bright sunlight. That's why I'm getting one.

Don't Panic!
Bobby

Anthony Caruana
04-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Do you know if it supports video out, (ie. Displaying PPC screen on another display) ?

No - at least not as far as I can tell. The only output to has is for sound.