View Full Version : Playlist sync problems

Trimac20
04-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Sorry but I've got another playlist sync problem, and this time I hope someone can help me.

Ok, this is what happened. When I first installed the playlist sync plugin for Activesync, I had a little trouble getting it to work and eventually it 'decided' to work. I have no idea what I did then, and I still don't know how to activate it properly. But I saved the synced files to storage card/playlist (although the program created a new playlist 'Rotating playlist' where all the rotating songs were listed) and it worked fine. Every 3 days it would replace the current 5 or so songs with 5 new songs with no hassle.

A few days ago, the PPC memory card (256MB Sandisk SD Card) was again bugged by problems. It self-erased data, and I couldn't access some apps. So I had to delete everything and reload it. After doing this, playlist sync did not work. In the activesync box it said it had synchronised all the files but there were no new files (after a week) in the Storage/playlist folder like there is supposed to be. In fact, the playlist 'Rotating playlist' had been erased and when I tried to sync again it did not create another Rotating playlist. All the settings (ie. output, input.etc) are the same and I have no idea how to get it working again. Does anyone have any experience using this plugin app? If so could they please help me fix this? Thanks.

Steven Cedrone
04-20-2004, 04:36 AM
Please don't cross-post! (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27069)

Steve