View Full Version : Two Peaks promotion...

pacemkr
04-18-2004, 11:19 PM
You can get one of their today theme packs for free if you are a current customer. Just follow this link. 8)

http://www.twopeaks.com/site/go?id=25

EDIT: Its limited to 5000 packs also.

ironguy
04-19-2004, 12:25 PM
When you open the theme pack executable, it asks for a reg code. Where do I get that?

pacemkr
04-19-2004, 12:27 PM
I didnt get one either. I've ask their support about this and waiting on the reply...

cml
04-19-2004, 12:39 PM
A registration code for me was on the screen that popped up after I filled in the form with my registered email address on it and chose the theme I wanted. I don't know if this is what you did, but you couldn't just go and download the theme -- you had to go through the posted shortcut.

Deltrevan
04-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Same here. It was on the download page that came up, just below the download link.

pacemkr
04-19-2004, 06:05 PM
Oh man... I just closed that window automatically. :oops:
:iamwithstupid:

pacemkr
04-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks to two peaks support its all solved now though. 8)
Gotta be more careful in the future...

js415
04-30-2004, 01:19 AM
I have the same problem. I have been waiting on an answer from Two Peaks for a week now, and no answer yet.

I sure would like to install my free software!!!

Jerry

pacemkr
04-30-2004, 03:39 AM
Hmm.. Strange... I got my answer within a business day or two. Are you sure that you are sending them the request from the same email adress that they have on file?

JTWise
04-30-2004, 04:20 AM
I have the same problem. I have been waiting on an answer from Two Peaks for a week now, and no answer yet.

I am with pacemkr. I also received a response within 2-3 days. I would email them again.

socrates63
04-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Promotion ended. :(

js415
04-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Hmm.. Strange... I got my answer within a business day or two. Are you sure that you are sending them the request from the same email adress that they have on file?

Yep,

I have mailed them a note twice already. I only have one address, the same one I have had for over 10 years, and the same one that they sent the original message to, as a previous customer, to let me know about the promotion.

I can't get an answer. I have been sending e-mails from thier "request a reg. code page". Maybe if I used another link from thier "contact" page I would get a better response.

Jerry

pacemkr
04-30-2004, 08:35 PM

...I only have one address, the same one I have had for over 10 years...Jerry

This is way off topic, but wow 10 years!! How do you deal with spam?
I just had this idea... Wouldn't it be nice to have a central server that holds the email adresses of all the spammers and when the user clicks "this is junk" button in any mailing program the address gets uploaded to that server and gets banned once it raches like 25 negative replies or something like that. Once again sorry for going off topic.

js415
05-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Well, I'm not sure what happened, but my last letter must have been received and this morning I have a nice fresh reg. code!!!

The folks at Two Peaks are really great.

As far as the spam on my address, it is incredible.

I use Earthlinks spam blocker to catch most of it on the front end, before it gets to me. This catches 600-1000 e-mails each month.

Then I use a few filters in my e-mail program. This catches 10-15 a day.

The rest make it to my inbox. I just read the mail I really want, and when done, do a massive "Delete" on everything in the inbox.

It's really not such a pain, I'm usually catching up on e-mail on my laptop, downstairs via Wi-Fi in my house. So I am watching TV, reading, or with my family while it does all the downloading, deleting, etc.

Just a thought, must everything I receive in the form of spam is sexually related, or prescription drugs, or mortgage proposals.

There considering how much of these gets dumped by lots of people, but the fact that it keeps coming, tells me there must be a good business to be made in these areas!!

Off to install my new themes :D

Jerry

pacemkr
05-01-2004, 05:05 PM
....there must be a good business to be made in these areas!!

Off to install my new themes :D

Jerry...

Yeah, there probably is. A friend of mine wanted to major in MMoSP or more commonly know as Making Money of Stupid People. :lol:

I'm glad everything worked out with the reg out. I guess Two Peaks were overwhelmed with requests...