View Full Version : 2 things. want tv schedule program, yellow/white pages

phritosan
04-13-2004, 04:33 AM
Greetings fellow pocket pc enthusiasts,

Im looking for a program that can download the tv schedule for my area when i sync- broadcast and cable prefferably.

Im also looking for a program that contains the public phone books for my area.

does anyone know of a program that can do teither of these?

Thanks for your help

Dave Beauvais
04-13-2004, 04:53 AM
I'm not aware of any offline phone books such as that, but for TV listings, I use Pocket TV Listings (http://ptvl.thumbsupsoft.com/) from Thumbs Up! Soft. It's really a very nice app with a lot of features. I'd encourage you to check it out.

Ripper014
04-13-2004, 09:43 PM
I agree with Dave... PocketTV Listings is a great choice... your other choice would be PocketTV Browser.

As for a phone book... there was someone that was working on it, and had completed a few test cities... He was planning go commercial with the product but he needed to work out some logistics with the suppliers to his source material... I have not heard anything since so maybe he couldn't get it worked out.

KenClunk
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
I don't know if you have wi-fi or whatever but Superpages.com is a Verizon site that has phone number of everything. Businesses, people, ermegency numbers. They also have a great sarch tool where you can put in part of a last name and it will peull up all of the people. Check out there website on your PC even if you don't have access available on your PPC.