View Full Version : Adventure games for PPC2002?

Jasmine
04-11-2004, 04:01 AM
I've recently finished playing Fade and Gilbert Goodmate. I loved both games :) and now I'm after more adventure games to play! :) Can anyone suggest other adventure games to check out?

Thanks,

Jasmine.
(iPAQ 3970 with PPC 2002 + 256mb SD card)

Brad Adrian
04-11-2004, 04:07 AM
I'm not much of an adventure gamer (don't have the eye-hand coordination it takes), but you can find a great listing at Handango.

Go to the site, then on the left-hand side you'll see the SOFTWARE tab. Use it to navigate to GAMES >> ADVENTURE.

Mitchybums
04-11-2004, 06:39 AM
Do a google for Pocket Scumm.

Pocket Scumm is an emulator like program that allows you to play all the lucasarts adventures on your ppc, from loom, indiana jones, monkey island 1 all the way through to The Dig, Full Throttle, Maniac Mansion, Day of the Tentacle and (the curse of) Monkey Island 3

The Dig and Full Throttle are 1cd games, and can fit basicaly on a 256 mb card, monkey 3 needs a 1gb as minimum
the others can be made fit to play on a 128mb card.

You think Fade and Goodmate is good?
Nothing will beat the true classics, these games are the reason I ended up with a pocket pc in the first place.

(you do have to own the games to be able to convert the files over to your ppc, they only have beneath a steal sky as a free full game availiable, but the demo's are free to download.)

Enjoy.
and I am pretty sureyou will have at least for the rest of the year some games to play