View Full Version : MultiMedia programs;;; question...

sharaf
04-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Now guys...

I am fairly new in this feild and I really need some help. I bought ipaq 4150 and I cannot run real player files....so...what to do?

1. is there real one player for ipaq? is it good?
2. is there a way of converting the real player file into another type so it can be played by the program that is already installed,,windows..
3. could you give me any address where i can download these/

thanks

AggieJon
04-09-2004, 12:48 PM
1. is there real one player for ipaq? is it good?
There is. It's free and works ok I guess. I don't really use it. You can get it here (http://www.realnetworks.com/industries/mobile/operators/products/player/ppc/index.html).

2. is there a way of converting the real player file into another type so it can be played by the program that is already installed,,windows..
I messed around with this once and found a few programs that would do it, but they all took FOREVER! 8O A google search would turn up some of these.

Tom W.M.
04-10-2004, 05:51 AM
I messed around with this once and found a few programs that would do it, but they all took FOREVER! 8O A google search would turn up some of these.
It's probably not worth it anyway—Real files are usually very, very compressed, and when you transcode it (change the compression scheme) the quality would be atrocious.