View Full Version : Export Fields from Pocket Excel to MS Word?

redroader
04-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Does anyone know of a graceful way to export various individual Pocket Excel cells into a conventional MS Word document? Not the whole worksheet, just a few dozen cells sprinkled throuhout a Word document, or even to a desktop version of Excel? I'm spending way too much time manually entering data fields from the jobsite into a MS Word report and can't help but think I'm missing the boat on this one.

While I'm asking, has anyone figured out if there's a way to do a NumLock on the Ipaq 4355 keyboard? This seems like a no-brainer to me but I haven't yet seen where there's a way to do this.

Thanks much to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Ripper014
04-07-2004, 08:33 PM
I am not sure what you are doing... but you can open that MS Word document with Textmaker... And enter it directly... rather than having to transfer information.

KenClunk
04-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Okay so to take excell worksheets off your PDA to view them on your PC.

Save them on your PPC then using the PPC EXplorer on your desktop (through active sync) find the file and drag it to your Desktop. You can
then open the file in excell.

Then in Word go to Insert then click file. Find the .xls file and click open. It will then give you the option to open the enire book or jkust a specific worksheet.You can edit the sheets in any way you wanty in word.