View Full Version : Please help: Font is large size after undo from RegKing

lanwarrior
04-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Hi,

I have downloaded RegKing 2003 and using this software made a change of the font size from 14 to 13. After the soft reset, I don't like the change so I use RegKing 2003 again to "undo" the font size change.

After the 2nd soft-reset, all my toolbar font suddenly are in large sizes, something like in 16. Even some of my application has their icon "covered" since the text are way too large.

I don't know how to change this since I already did the UNDO from RegKing 2003. All I want is for my 5455 to have the original font back.

Thanks.

andrei
04-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi,

I have downloaded RegKing 2003 and using this software made a change of the font size from 14 to 13. After the soft reset, I don't like the change so I use RegKing 2003 again to "undo" the font size change.

After the 2nd soft-reset, all my toolbar font suddenly are in large sizes, something like in 16. Even some of my application has their icon "covered" since the text are way too large.

I don't know how to change this since I already did the UNDO from RegKing 2003. All I want is for my 5455 to have the original font back.

Thanks.

I'm afraid you'll have to hard-reset. I had the same problem and that was the only solution.

lanwarrior
04-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Really? So it is a known issue that the "undo" button doesn't really work for Font-Changing hack?

I'll need to raise this (not support request) to Chris D. as this is a big bug that need to be squashed or ample warning is given for this particular bug.

lanwarrior
04-11-2004, 10:16 AM
does anybody use RegKingeeky can help me on the problem above? Or this app. is known to be so destructive that no one use it all ? ie. undoing font hack WILL enlarge the font to 15 point, with no way to revert back.