View Full Version : PHM Pocket Plus - WMP today screen doesn't work

binstpa
04-06-2004, 08:23 PM
The icon shows up on my today screen but whenever I click on it it says that it cannot find WMP. I am running 2002 on a 1910 and installed the latest version of WMP. Anyone else with the problem or know a solution?

KenClunk
04-07-2004, 11:09 PM
I would make sure that a shorcut to WMP is in programs. Sometimes the plugin looks only in programs and no where else. Also make sure it is a shorcut and not the actual exe. Other than that put a shorcut in the Windows folder. Just move it from folder to folder. I have a 2215 and my plugin works fine.

Janak Parekh
04-09-2004, 04:44 AM
The icon shows up on my today screen but whenever I click on it it says that it cannot find WMP. I am running 2002 on a 1910 and installed the latest version of WMP.
From the CD? If so, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I believe the website versions are older than the CD ones...

--janak

PhMajerus
04-11-2004, 03:56 AM
The icon shows up on my today screen but whenever I click on it it says that it cannot find WMP. I am running 2002 on a 1910 and installed the latest version of WMP. Anyone else with the problem or know a solution?

Try opening your installed version of WMP manually first, then check if the today plugin shows the controls.
When WMP is not running, it tries to open it when you tap on the plugin using the system's default WMP application registered, however I've seen that RAM installs of WMP do not (at least not always) update that setting the new one and keep pointing to the one in ROM, did you device originally come with WMP in ROM?