View Full Version : Help with the PPC SDK

abid786
04-06-2004, 04:21 AM
Hello all,
First post here:)

I have a Palm Device right now, and would ardently desire to purchase a PocketPC device due to its multimedia capabilities. I first though would like to get a feel for the PocketPC application. Basically a long test drive:)

I was looking for something like the PalmOS Emulator or the PalmOS Simulator. For more info on these, just post and Ill give you some screens or a website. I tried some units out in stores (FutureShop and BestBuy) and was pleased with them, but there is not enough time to thoroughly see the units in store. An emulator with some of the ROM PIM apps would be good for this purpose.

PS. I just downloaded POCKETPC2002 SDK. If anyone can help me out on this, I would be greatly appreciating to you:) IT is so confusing :?: . I unzipped all the files, and it says you need Windows Service Pack 2 or greater??!!

Thanks,

Abid

Pat Logsdon
04-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Please do not cross post. I've deleted the two posts in other forums. Please respond in this thread (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26638). Thanks.