View Full Version : looking at getting a sena case, anything i should know before?

phritosan
04-05-2004, 08:52 AM
ive looked at several different kinds of cases for my ipaq 4155, and i think i like this one the best. it opens up so it doesnt get in the way of my fingers like the rhino, it looks good, its magnetic rather than snap, it fits tight to the pda, it has places for sd cards..

i just want to make sure that im going to like it before i spend $50 on it

thanks for your time

sean808080
04-05-2004, 04:51 PM
i bought a two-tone sena case for my ipaq 4355. no belt clip and i got it for around 35 dollars when they were doing a pre-order sale.

love the case. it looks sharp, smells good (it is leather after all) and high quality in packaging, finish, and materials.

highly recommended.

:-)
sean
http://www.xanga.com/sean808080

Kevin C. Tofel
04-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I had the case for my Dell Axim x5 and raved about it. I dropped the Dell (out of the case!) and broke the screen so I replaced it with a Tosh e805.....I'm anxiously awaiting for Sena to make a case it.

Great quality, nice functionality and a little less expensive then comparable cases.....good luck!

KCT

Ripper014
04-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Seems like a well built case... I bought one for my sister... and was really impressed with it... Nothing special... it is well built and fits like a surgical glove. I know my sister loves it... and with that kind of praise I ordered one for my Hp2210... it should be arriving in the next few days.