View Full Version : Attention Required

RDOC
04-04-2004, 09:05 PM
I have a Ipaq 3765 and Windows 2000 Pro. It originally worked just fine and never had any problem with it up to now.When I try to sync it I get the message "Attention Required" by Notes, Contacts, Tasks and it says Notes not installed. It will sync my favorites. I have uninstalled and re installed MS ActiveSync and that didn't help. Ihave deleted and created a new Partnership and that didn't help. I have done a soft reset and that didn't help. Does anyone have an suggestions on how I can fix this problem. MS ActiveSync and the IPAZ does work just fine on WindowsXP.
Your help is needed and appreciated. If you need more information just let me know.

robclif4d
04-04-2004, 09:51 PM
I've seen this error when I don't have Outlook open when syncing. Sorry. That's all I can offer.

Rob

RDOC
04-04-2004, 09:55 PM
I have tried opening Outlook when I sync and that doesn't help. Thanks for the reply.

Janak Parekh
04-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Does it list the entries as conflicts, or refuses to even go that far?

--janak

RDOC
04-05-2004, 02:18 AM
It starts to sync the inbox, notes, contacts, tasks and favorites. Next it shows Attention Required by all but the favorites and says the favorites were sync. When I click on details it says that some items couldn't be sync. That is it.