View Full Version : Pocket SCUMM

Trimac20
03-29-2004, 05:08 AM
I downloaded Pocket SCUMM from the SCUMM VM website, and am overall very happy with it. I can play Monkey Island I & II and many other early Lucasarts adventure games on the go. But I have too small problems, little annoyances about the engine. Firstly, is there any way to get rid of the Scumm menu bar at the bottom of the screen? The hide (4) option does nothing. I'm one who tends to get distracted and annoyed by little things like this. Secondly, sometimes the alphanumerical onscreen keyboard (in SCUMM) remains well into the game - hence I cannot access the menu to load or save games. What is the button to switch between the keyboard and menu (this would be bleedingly obvious, so excuse my stupidity). Thanks.

ChrisB
03-29-2004, 05:39 AM
>>is there any way to get rid of the Scumm menu bar at the bottom of the screen?<<

Not that I know of. It holds valuable optiond for the emulator.

>>What is the button to switch between the keyboard and menu (this would be bleedingly obvious, so excuse my stupidity)<<

On that annoying menu :wink:, the far left button brings up the options screen to save/load/quit/etc.

Mitchybums
03-29-2004, 06:05 AM
>>is there any way to get rid of the Scumm menu bar at the bottom of the screen?<<

Yes, you can set it up in the button configuration to set a button for it.

the other options can also be set to a button, to make life easier.