View Full Version : Problem w/ Notes - printing

Starevoli
03-28-2004, 08:10 PM
I have Outlook 2002 (came with my Ipaq h2215) and Windows Mobile 2003... I was previously able to print Notes with digital ink text from my desk-top but after a recent re-installation of the same Outlook 2002 I can view these notes but they will not print. I am able to print tasks with ink notes, but not Notes. ?? I get an error that says, "The custom form could not be opened, Outlook will use and Outlook form instead" - a print preview will appear after this error pop-up displays twice, and shows the note and ink-text in Memo format but it still will not print. I am able to print regular typed text notes just fine. Does anyone else have this problem? :(
I've never been thrilled with the Native Notes application :evil: ... but the ability to print handwritten notes I dashed on the fly made it at least useful. I don't want to get a whole seperate Notes application because I may be purchasing PocketInformant 5.* which, nicely, synchs with Pocket Outlook Notes (Alarm notes, etc.)

-as a side note, running MSOffice 2000 and that version of Outlook... I could print notes. HELP?