View Full Version : Calender ???

madbart
03-27-2004, 01:36 PM
On the main startup screen on the ppc where you have the calender, task, inbox etc can someone please tell me how far it will drill down to display an appointment.

IE. today is the 29th march yet my next appointment is not until the end of May.It will not be displayed on the front page. Any idea?

Glohamar
03-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Try going to Start--> Settings--> Today. Tap the Items Tab and there you will see a list of the list of items on the Today Screen. Tap Calendar and then tap options on the right. There you will see a few options. Try one of those options to see if that helps.

Dave

madbart
03-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Try going to Start--> Settings--> Today. Tap the Items Tab and there you will see a list of the list of items on the Today Screen. Tap Calendar and then tap options on the right. There you will see a few options. Try one of those options to see if that helps.

Dave

Thanks Dave but it still doesn't tell me if there are limits to how far it will drill down.

Sven Johannsen
03-27-2004, 11:15 PM
The options you get are either next appointment, singular, or upcoming appointments, plural. In either case it is limited to today. If the appointment is after today, it will not show up... until the day of the appointment.

There are numerous Today screen calendar plugins, some free (Calendar+), some cost (ScaryBearSoftware), some are part of bigger packages (Pocket Informant). Most seem to give you the option of showing up to 7 days of future appointments.

amitregev
03-28-2004, 09:34 AM
You should check Calendar Plus Pro, it offers up to 30 days view on your Today screen with joint display of Appointments and Tasks.

You can read more on Handango :

https://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productId=95186

This is also the only calendar Today plug-in that integrates with Agenda Fusion, Pocket Informant and the default PIM.

Here is another screenshot :
http://www.sbsh.net/products/cpprofessional/pictures/ver8/ss1_info.gif

Anthony Caruana
03-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Hey MadBart

If you make it to the next MelbPPC USer Group meeting you can check out my Today screen. I use PIToday (it integreates with Pocket Informant). It may do what you're after.

Regards