View Full Version : NetFront 3.1 takes 2 minutes to start?

lanwarrior
03-22-2004, 06:11 AM
Hi All,

I installed NetFront 3.1 to my 512 MB SD card and it took a full 2 minute to start the program! The FAQ doesn't have answer to this, but it says that NetFront works well if NOT installed on external storage card and installing NEtFront on one is NOT SUPPORTED by Access.com.

Sooo.. does anybody have this issue? I am running iPAQ 5450 BTW.

Darius Wey
03-22-2004, 06:33 AM
i heard you can install it to a storage card. but anyway, i first installed it to a storage card and i had the same issue - took forever to initialise the first time. however, i then tried it on the actual memory inside the device and it took a matter of seconds. i suggest u just install it to your main memory (i did).

lanwarrior
03-22-2004, 06:37 AM
i heard you can install it to a storage card. but anyway, i first installed it to a storage card and i had the same issue - took forever to initialise the first time. however, i then tried it on the actual memory inside the device and it took a matter of seconds. i suggest u just install it to your main memory (i did).

Oh no! This is bad though, at least for me. I only have like 18 MB left for internal memory. Hmm...

Darius Wey
03-22-2004, 12:13 PM
18mb of storage space or 18mb of storage space and program memory?

i only got 6mb of storage space alone...and still coping...i just never save documents and stuff on the device, just on the card...GO THE 256MB SD!

CoreyJF
03-22-2004, 01:11 PM
I Installed mine to the storage car, and had the same problem the first time it launched. But it worked normally after that.