View Full Version : MS Money on the pocket PC wil not Sync

Fidge
03-22-2004, 12:33 AM
I have an IPAQ 2210 running the 2003 OS and MS Money 2004 on the desktop. I have downloaded the install from the MS site. It installed fine but will not sync. And there is no reason as to why. I have had it working between my laptop running win98 and the IPAQ fine, but I moved it to my desktop which is running XP Home and it hasn't worked since :cry:
I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it on both the laptop and the desktop but it won’t work at all. I have even wiped the IPAQ and installed it as the first app but still nothing.

Any ideas guys?

Jonathan Schmidt
03-25-2004, 01:27 PM
Hmmm... interesting. I'm assuming that when you wiped out your iPAQ that you had to create a new partnership with your laptop? I have seen it where you already have a partnership and it doesn't sync for some reason, but by re-creating the partnership with the device (after Money is installed both on desktop and PPC), that has fixed it for me in the past.

Hope this helps...

Fidge
03-28-2004, 08:33 PM
I have tried deleting the all the profiles on both the PC and the laptop and stating from scrach but still no joy. :( But thanks for your advice.

syrianm
03-29-2004, 06:25 PM
the problem is that your MS Money you have dos not have the same V of the Money on the PPC then Microsoft Help us for this :
tray to install this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/downloads/pocketpc/activesync37.mspx
to install the latest ActiveSync 3.7.1

and the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/downloads/pocketpc/money.mspx

to install the latest MS Money
i sure it well work
tel me if it not.. OK?
[email protected]

ntractv
03-29-2004, 09:44 PM
Just my 2 cents:

Download Money for PPC 2004 version directly from the desktop program. Go to MS Money from the program files on your desktop and you will find the PPC app there. I'm not saying that the link on MS is out of date, but.........