View Full Version : Zerama togo

parisioa
03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
My testimonial:
I have been using this for a while (i helped with the beta's) and have seen this program's full transformation.
Personally i use it quite a bit with my large library (over 6000 songs) so that i can get a few that i like on my Toshiba e740's 256mb CF card.

It has quite a few uses, i have several times been sitting in lecture and thought of a song, whipped out Zerama ToGo and added to my playlist. I can't begin to express how handy that is, because there is no way i would remember the name of that song 5 minutes later without being able to add it to ZTG.
The other feature i found a few weeks ago was that Microsoft Activesync works via wireless, my PDA has built in 802.11b, so anywhere there is a wireless hotspot on campus, i can sync my music library, this is also nice because if i add a song there is the possibility i can get it on my pda right away!!!

In short, i love this program, i love how simple it makes controlling your library, and before this program came along i did not use my PDA as an MP3 player all that much, now i use it for an hour or two every day.

THANKS DAN!

--Andrew