View Full Version : ASUS A716 - ETA on Retail Shelves?

imagine
03-18-2004, 06:16 PM
I know that the a716 will not be sold at best buy or futureshop, since the other models havent either, but a lot of computer stores offer the a620x models. Anyone know when the a716 will be available through retail, outside of mobileplanet.com and proportable.com? The idea of buying this expensive unit online is making me hesitate on my decision.

jgoodman
03-20-2004, 04:52 AM
I know that the a716 will not be sold at best buy or futureshop, since the other models havent either, but a lot of computer stores offer the a620x models. Anyone know when the a716 will be available through retail, outside of mobileplanet.com and proportable.com? The idea of buying this expensive unit online is making me hesitate on my decision.

Dont hesitate, call or email Justin at proportable.com! He has been really great to work with, and I definitely recommend proportable.

imagine
03-20-2004, 02:16 PM
It is still easier to go to futureshop if there is somethign wrong with an HP 4150 (which I am considering since it is ~$450US BUT it is much smaller and I can buy it from a store instead of paying for shipping and worrying about shipping it back if something goes wrong), I can just bring it to futureshop and they'd give me a new one.