View Full Version : Macros For Pocket PC?

Jon Westfall
03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Is there a software product out there that can create macros (i.e. one click causes multiple pre-recorded clicks, etc..) for Pocket PC? I"m looking for something to use while driving that would have the ability to open Pharos Ostia, load up my maps, and start the GPS.

Thanks.

Jeff Rutledge
03-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Calligrapher (http://www.phatware.com)7.x has the ability to create Macros using it's built-in Pen Commander. I'm not sure if it will be able to do the tasks you describe or not.

Jacob
03-15-2004, 05:01 PM
It probably would allow you to, the problem is that Pen Commander requires you to write something and then draw a circle around it to launch the macro.

That's not something you'd necessarily want to do when you're driving - might also be a problem writing it so it will be recognized properly.

The calligrapher toolbar lets you launch a macro from a menu on it though... you might want to take a look at it.

Jon Westfall
03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I use calligrapher, I just never thought the pencommander could be that versitile. Doing something like drawing a big v with my index finger and then circling it would be easy while driving (compared to the unsafe things I sometimes do now...) I'll have to try it.

Thanks.