View Full Version : ipaq 22** series?

wizardmaster2k
03-10-2004, 04:39 AM
i think this is the perfect ppc for me. i have had a 54** and 1945, as well as others, and both ipaqs were almost perfect. I liked the power of the 5455, but the size was an issue. the size of the 1945 is perfect, and the buttons are very nice as well. only thing i didnt like about it was the random hard resets and no remote software (i really need this, the 5455 had this :)) i use wifi, but i can get a cf card for that and use the SD for my memory. it has nevo and is a very fast devise. small, powerfull, and expandable...

for those of you that have one, how good does it run? is the d-pad good and not require massive force to use (my 5455 was kinda weird in that i had to push harder on certain directions) also, is it a pocketable devise, compaired to your previous devises.

thanks

Janak Parekh
03-10-2004, 04:46 AM
I don't own one, but I've played with one extensively. Yes, it's definitely pocketable in my opinion -- imagine a slightly thicker 1945 and you're close to the dimensions of the 2215. The d-pad is much looser than other iPAQs; in my personal taste, it's a tad too loose, but for the most part it's OK.

--janak

bljarv
03-10-2004, 07:34 AM
The d-pad is much looser than other iPAQs; in my personal taste, it's a tad too loose, but for the most part it's OK.

AGREED! The looseness of the d-pad is my only complaint with my 2215. I have had several others (most recently a 39xx series) and this one's the best so far. I think the compact size is very, very nice. I don't know that I could be more pleased.