View Full Version : Converting DRM to WMA

trading-grey
03-08-2004, 04:05 AM
I recently purchased and downloaded a song from Walmart but was unable to successfully play it on my Ipaq. It was saved as a DRM file type. I would appreciate any help in converting this to play on my Ipaq or any other suggestions.

James Fee
03-08-2004, 04:17 AM
There are ways, but I'm sure its not supposed to be talked about on this site. :angel: As much as I'd like to stick it to WalMart, I'm sure this thread would be deleted anyway.

My advice is ask the question on Google or Google Groups and you'll see your answer.

Spiral
03-08-2004, 05:39 AM
does walmart's mp3's allow you to burn to cd, if it can, burn it to a cd, and then rip it again.

or you can use one of those utilities that pretends an iso file on the harddrive is a cd, and you don't even have to use a cd.

Jason Dunn
03-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Are you using Windows Media Player to transfer the file over to your iPAQ? That's the only method that will also transfer the license over - you can't just drag and drop DRM-protected content.

trading-grey
03-08-2004, 09:19 PM
I synced it from another computer and didn't use my usual method. I'll try it from this computer. Thanks.