View Full Version : Kiddie stuff

Bajan Cherry
03-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey there,
I am looking for some educational software titles for iPaq for my son. He is 6 years old and as they say, good at that :).
Are there any recommendations?

Tia,

Trimac20
03-05-2004, 06:30 AM
In all honestly I'm not entirely sure whether I recommend allowing a young child to use your ipaq, but then again I suppose 6 is pretty old. Since the market of the ipaq does not include young children (in fact anyone below about 15) there would be correspondingly very few software littles for little tykes. But then again, you could check freeware sites like PPC Freeware.etc..

Glisson
03-08-2004, 02:40 PM
My son is 5 and uses my Axim all the time. He loves Kid Color and he likes to play games using the emulators and likes to play chess on it too. There are a few games and learning tools on Handango as I recall but this is the kind of software where the best stuff comes from other users. I can't wait to see what the board comes up with.

Glisson

vlado
03-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi

I have found little software for my 5 year old, but have found many Shockwave flash files on the net that can be downloaded and played on the ipaq using one of the free flash programs.

My kids love them

Cheers

socrates63
03-11-2004, 12:41 AM
Check out http://www.phannetwork.com.

I'm not sure whether the programs are suited for a six-year-old but there are four freeware programs: Flash Math, Time Tracker, Flash Alphabet, Word Seeker.

I came across them while I was browsing through PDAHay.com.