View Full Version : Activesync Syncing Emails from Deleted Items

T-Will
03-03-2004, 04:12 PM
I have this problem where Activesync will sync up certain emails from my deleted items folder. Then after removing my PPC from the cradle and resyncing then they're all removed from my Pocket PC. This becomes a problem since it syncs up around 500 emails including attachments into deleted items and fills up my PPC memory.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way around it without emptying my deleted items folder or telling Activestink only to sync emails from the past week?

I'm using Activesync version 3.7.1 (Build 3244)

Darren Behan
03-03-2004, 07:27 PM
I believe in ActiveSync under the Inbox settings you can specify which folders to sync. In your case I would uncheck Deleted items. It is possible that this may also be under the Inbox settings on the PPC itself. Unfortunately, I am at work (which I do not synchronize with my PPC Inbox) and therefore can't give you more precise information but I hope this helps.

db

T-Will
03-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks, but I don't think there's even an option to sync deleted items.

Also, it doesn't happen during every sync and it doesn't sync every email in deleted items, only certain ones. I'll take a look when it does it again to see if it's only syncing emails back to a certain date or something.

Has anyone else had this occur?