View Full Version : Partita's comments

Partita
03-02-2004, 06:28 PM
[quote=unxmully]

Hotpaw4, is that you!!! :lol:

Nope. I'm quoting him verbatim from the discussion thread where all of this was covered. Ed was unable to find the responses to his questions so I went and got them.

I claim no deep knowledge of my own.

then st.fu

unxmully
03-02-2004, 06:35 PM
then st.fu

Idiot

Steven Cedrone
03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
then st.fu

Idiot

Partita, if that means what I think it means, I suggest you take a break from this thread and relax...

Steve

shawnc
03-03-2004, 12:56 AM
then st.fu

Steve,

You guys do an EXCELLENT job of controlling content on this site. Your tolerance is much higher than mine ever could be, but I don't understand how pdaisdead gets banned and THIS gets a warning???

NO ONE should be permitted to EVER make a post like this. EVER!

OK, you folks can go back to fighting over why whose got the better OS.

mangochutneyman
03-03-2004, 01:14 AM
then st.fu

Steve,

You guys do an EXCELLENT job of controlling content on this site. Your tolerance is much higher than mine ever could be, but I don't understand how pdaisdead gets banned and THIS gets a warning???

Excellent point! I also was wondering about this very selective type of moderation... :? :roll:

Steven Cedrone
03-03-2004, 01:24 AM
then st.fu

Steve,

Pdaisdead is on vacation, he/she is not banned (permanently).

Partita, has not been given a vacation yet because he didn't come right out and say anything. I'm going by what I think it means - and the comment I think it is would not have a period in the middle. That being said, I need to see his/her PM reply before I "deal" with him/her.

Believe me folks, Palm Zealot or Pocket PC Zealot: if you are nasty, rude and generally impossible to deal with, you probably need to find a new home...

Steve