View Full Version : for sale: iPAQ rugged case, iPAQ 3650, rhino skin aluminum case, CF expansion sleeve

STW
02-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Yes, this is the big red chunky iPAQ rugged case that securely holds any ipaq in the original size, including the 3600, 3800, 3900, 5000 series. It is designed to hold the iPAQ with an expansion sleeve in place, even the big double PC card expansion sleeve fits. This rugged case is a tough, grippy red plastic and is designed to protect the iPAQ from shock, sand, water. It retailed for $110, and I bought it for about $85 so make a reasonable offer.

The rugged case is in mint condition (I bought it for a short review) and includes all the plugs and the clear touch screen protector which was never used, it was removed from the unit before use, and kept in a protective bag so it has not a scratch.

Make an offer on any of these pieces. I've moved to the 1945 and so I'm not going to be using this full size iPAQ stuff. If you are interested in the full size 5000 series iPAQ and expansion sleeves then I hope I can make you a good deal.

Also for sale: My iPAQ 3650 and accesories, either with the rugged case or separately. The 3650 has 2002 installed and has 32 megs on board and has CF expansion slot and original HP synch cradle. It's in perfect condition and has never had a stylus touch the screen--I put a write-right on it right out of the box.

Includes a rhino skin aluminum case--the one that opens like a book and has a rounded tapered shape. This durable aluminum case is in fine working order but shows a little wear and has a few modifications done by me: a couple interior spaces to hold and iPAQ with zero rattle, and holes for access to power cord, headphone jack, and a tiny hole to see the recharge light while the case is closed. Holds a standard full-size iPAQ without expansion sleeve.

Mitch Harris, US.