View Full Version : New 1945-I actually like it, imagine that!

jbachandouris
02-24-2004, 04:34 PM
I just recently purchased a 1945 from Staples. My reason for chosing this model was price. Yes, I know the Dells are cheaper, but I've read too many bad experiences on Axim site and besides I have a $250 gift card from Staples (its in the mail). I also didn't need WiFi, I just wanted it. The $399-$450 price tag for the 415x was out of my league :<.

The only time I notice the yellow is when the PDA is flat on the computer table. Overall the screen is bright and vibrant. Dislikes: no case or cradle. I guess I can live without the cradle, but I really need a case. Do any cases for the 1945 allow for the use of a cradle? I thought I saw a case round-up somewhere, but the cases are pretty pricey.

BTW Jawbreaker is very addictive. 500 is my high score. Yes, I know there is a thread for that.

Jacob
02-24-2004, 04:41 PM
I believe the Sena case can be used in the cradle, but I'd confirm.

The Bellagio case used to be able to sync in the cradle too.

Congrats on the new device :)

Dave Potter
02-24-2004, 05:08 PM
The Proporta flip case definitely works with a cradle - I know because I have one. I used to use it with a 1935, but now I use it with my 4150.

jook00
02-24-2004, 10:17 PM
i want a Staples Gift Certificate! where to get :(

jbachandouris
02-24-2004, 10:26 PM
I have a mutil-function printer with a 'replacement warranty.' It has troubles letting me know when its out of ink. I called the warranty claim number and they never even tried to trouble-shoot-they just offered to send me the gift card. The printer still works, so I decided a was without a PDA for 6 months too long!

Ripper014
02-25-2004, 01:14 AM
The Sena is a great case and will sync on a cradle... I bought one for my little sister and like it so much I may have to get one for MEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Dave Potter
02-25-2004, 02:13 AM
The Sena is a great case and will sync on a cradle... I bought one for my little sister and like it so much I may have to get one for MEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Uhhh... Did you have a stroke while writing that post?

:D

Ripper014
02-25-2004, 02:29 AM
Naw... But I do really like the case... it's been constructed with great detail and I would not hesitate to reccommend it to anyone... it does a great job for what it is... something to hold your PPC and a few SD Cards...