View Full Version : Toshiba seems cool and all...

Aerestis
02-23-2004, 08:26 AM
But would anyone recomend their Toshiba e350? It seems like a great deal to me. It's not able to connect to the itnernet though, is it? I get the viobe that it isn't, and my TERRIBLE ability to read websites limits me from finding out. But I'm really curious, are PocketPC's much slower than palms like people say? My demo with the Dell doesnt seem like enough evidence, because... The speed difference wasn't there. And what about alarms? I use my palm to wake myself up. At least I did until it broke. So I'm kind of scared, this investment would be a good 380 $CAD and I'm worried that something like the alarm won't function or the screen will be too dim or contrasting. I'm seriously not willing to pay that much money for soemthing that doesn't have a screen as nice as the palm Tungsten|E, because... Well, the screen has to be good. I show instructors movies with it. And the alarms! Whats with the alarms? Do they not work? How can they not work?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, I hope someone can help me. I hate to add to the mass of "Is THIS good?" Threads but I had to. I hope that thing is wireless, as well. It comes with msn messenger and stuff, which sounds fun to use on a handheld.

Thanks in advance for help! I so badly need it.